Auth SandboxFor TinyAuth CakePHP authentication and authorization plugin.
You are a guest.
Roles and access credentials
- not logged in (no role)
- user username: user, pwd: 123
- mod username: mod, pwd: 123
- admin username: admin, pwd: 123
Authentication is provided by an Auth component. It is used for all the "public" actions of this sandbox. See the AppController and AuthSandboxController setup, the config/auth_allow.ini file and the TinyAuth documentation.
Authorization is provided by an Authorize adapter and the main demo content here.
Display content/links based on current role
The following content/links are either hidden or unclickable based on the current access level:
- user link:
- mod link:
- admin only link:
- careful! "my-public-one" admin action is not ACL controlled because public, therefore the link would not show for normal roles:
- You can easily also use multi-role auth here (to allow users to have multiple roles at once).